Housekeeping Cottages and Lake House on Long Lake
Relax and rejuvenate lakeside in this intimate getaway nestled on the wooded shores of Long Lake in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains. A perfect vacation choice for family and friends. 1-mile south of picturesque Long Lake hamlet. We offer clean, well-maintained accommodations and quiet, tranquil surroundings.
– NOW UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP –
4 fully furnished cottages with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms all overlooking the lake amidst towering trees. Open May – October.
Lodge Lake House
A 2-story house that sleeps 8, in a lakefront setting with enclosed porch looking west over Long Lake.
This is a great location and a lovely property. The waterfront is beautiful, with plenty of spots to sit and enjoy the lake. There is a great dock, a little beach and canoes, kayaks and paddleboards. The location is in the heart of the Adirondacks with lots of fabulous paddling and hiking within minutes. Goodnow Mountain is a gem, and is less than 15 minutes from the cabin. Vista cabin was comfy and fit our family of five easily. We plan on coming back regularly.
Lodging in Long Lake, NY
- Long Lake offers fishing, hiking, canoeing, and kayaking
- Picnic tables & barbecue grills provided
- Lawn chairs on our sandy beach and dock
- Canoe and kayaks available for guest use
- FREE high speed internet WI-FI and Dish TV
- Pet friendly cottages
- View the sunset from cottage porches, or on one of our docks